Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday Musings

In no particular order:
  • I know I am not supposed to like Coldplay, but I do. I am supposed to like Ani Difranco, but I don't.
  • Last Wednesday I started craving swedish meatballs. I don't know why. I can't remember ever having eaten them in my life. But my Everyday Food magazine showed up last Thursday with a recipe for them, so I made them last night and they were everything I wanted them to be. I am having the leftovers for lunch today.
  • Cooper walked all the way across the living room yesterday. He's been doing about four or five steps and then he'll stop and drop to his knees, and he just walked all the way yesterday. It was 18 steps. Not that I counted or anything.
  • It is a sad year to be a Denver Broncos fan.
  • Grocery shopping for Thanksgiving should be an olympic sport.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.