Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Things I do not like, Part II

We live within two blocks of our local minor league baseball stadium, which is great because we can listen to all the games if we leave our windows open. What I do not like is the parking nightmare of every home game. When I went to the store tonight, I had to very carefully angle myself out of my driveway because a car was parked with its nose a foot or so into the exit. Of course, it doesn't help that the streets are narrow, so I almost hit the car parked on the opposite side of the street as I was trying to back out and turn.

Something else I do not like: the cashier at the store telling me to "have a nice evening" after she just checked out my basket of infant acetaminophen, infant ibuprofen, Pedialyte and Gatorade. Does it look like I'm having a nice evening?

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.