Saturday, February 11, 2012

Seven for Saturday: February 11, 2012

1. I asked to be released from doing a visiting teaching route and to be put in charge of writing letters to people who have asked for that to be their only contact. Being proactive in taking charge of my health and recognizing my limits is a big step for me.

2. We found one of the vitamins that I am prescribed in glass bottles rather than plastic. Also, the bottles are full rather than mostly empty. Yay for reduced waste.

3. Donut holes for breakfast. Yum.

4. GeekBoy is currently massaging my feet. This is not an unusual occurrence.

5. Cooper is in a phase where he only wants to watch the fourth episode of his favorite TV shows.

6. I have been falling in love with the poetry of Mary Oliver. I keep telling myself to slow down and portion out how many I read at one sitting, but it is so difficult.

7. My political ecology class is traumatizing my students. I've had one give up meat already.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! I missed your list last week. And you should never ration poetry. When your soul is full for the moment, that's when you pause, but never ration it.

jo(e) said...

Mary Oliver is amazing.

Powered by Blogger.