Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just one of the reasons I love my husband

We've been discussing the economy, and the reaction to the stimulus package from a certain section of the population. This is what he said:

"The more you know about something, the more you know you don't know about that something. I like the inverse of that too: The less you know about something, the less complicated you think it is. I like to know stuff, and in doing so, I find that life is more complex than I thought it to be before... but that is good. Knowledge is like light... the more you have, the greater detail you can discern. Life is beautiful in all its complexities. I have pity for those that choose to dwell in darkness while yelling at the seekers of light that they are doing it all wrong...

There are only a few things that I've chosen to be annoyed by, and it looks like Ignorant Pride dressed up as Populist Rage is one of them."

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.