Thursday, January 1, 2009

What to do?

The airline broke the handle on my luggage. They won't do anything about it, because handles count as "protruding parts" and therefore they are not liable for damages to them.

It's a Lands End duffle bag that I've had for over a decade. I know that Lands End will give me a credit for it, because Lands End has one of the best refund policies of any company anywhere, but it seems sucky to make them pay for the airline being incompetent. And really, they were incompetent on this flight. Our flight home was delayed because they forgot to schedule us a flight crew.

But dangit, now my bag is broken. Jerks.

1 comments:

Jon92027 said...

You can always try an EECB, the folks at http://consumerist.com/ reccomend them, I am sure that you can even find the e-mail for your airline on the website

Powered by Blogger.