Friday, January 23, 2009

Fun with munchkins

Cooper helps with the laundry now. I take an armful of laundry from the washing machine and put it in the dryer and then he shuts the dryer drawer. And then he opens the door for the next armful and repeats the process. He's very helpful.

He also tried climbing in the bathtub with me last night. I was reading a book in the tub, and he walked into the bathroom, saw me in the tub and walked right over and hooked one leg over the edge of the tub and started to climb in. He was not happy when I stopped him.

He's also learning to run. My prayers now include a plea that he will be able to make those corners at high speeds. He freaks me out at least twice a day. We've already ended up with one welt on his head. Hopefully no more.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.